|Download size||79.06 MB|
You may copy, distribute and modify the software as long as you track changes/dates in source files. Any modifications to or software including (via compiler) GPL-licensed code must also be made available under the GPL along with build & install instructions.
Batch Tonemapper is a simple program allowing you to generate thumbnails for .exr or .hdr files.
It was written in Python, and is available for Windows 10/11 and Linux. Demo on Youtube.
Program offers you few tonemapping options, you can also set a thumbnail max resolution and quality in the options.
How to use HDRI Tonemapper?
- Download file and unzip it to your hard drive
- Double click to run it
- Browse to the directory consisting .hdr or .exr files
- Browse to the output directory – I suggest you to use the same directory as above
- Press PROCESS button and wait.
- Depending on specification of your PC and resolution of hdri files it can take some time. You can see a progress in console window below
18 January 2023, version 1.1
- Added option to batch process subfolders
- Fixed max resolution for output, when source is smaller than resolution output, source file resolution will be used
15 January 2023, version 1.0
- First release only for Windows
- Day after first release I have compiled Linux version